|Name||Dr. Tanu Jain|
|Home Town||Uttar Pradesh|
|Qualification||MBBS From Meerut’s Subharti Medical College|
|School Name||Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri|
Dr. Tanu Jain IAS is a 2014 UPSC topper from Uttar Pradesh. She was born and raised up in Uttar Pradesh. She was a doctor but later became an IAS officer and currently, she holds the post of Assistant Director of DRDO.
Tanu Jain is an IAS officer who used to be a doctor. After completing her MBBS, she began studying for UPSC exams. Dr. Tanu Jain is the top UPSC candidate from the 2014 batch.
Dr. Tanu Jain IAS is a motivational speaker too. She loves to try new things. Hence, she never stopped at one destination. In fact, she kept creating and setting new goals. The officer prepared with great effort. She studied for almost 7 to 8 hours a day. After clearing the exam, she was allotted her first job. She started working at the Armed Forces Headquarters Service. Dr. Tanu Jain continued working here with deep dedication. She worked here for almost two years.
Tanu advises that if you want to pass your tests, you should develop your own strategy and work hard to achieve your objectives. Tanu is a doctor by profession, having completed BDS and MBBS. She studied for the UPSC Civil Services exam in 2014 and passed it.
Some Amazing Facts About Tanu Jain IAS
- Tanu Jain is a 2014 UPSC topper from Uttar Pradesh.
- She started studying for UPSC exams after completing MBBS from Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- She passed the UPSC IAS exam in 2014.
- Tanu says if you want to clear the exams, So you have your own strategy and work hard towards your goals.
- Tanu secured 94% marks in the 12th class from India International School.