Rehnuma Bhati was born on Friday, 22 July (age 33 years as of 2021). Bhati was born and brought up in Mumbai, and the zodiac sign is cancer.
|Date Of Birth||22 July 1988|
|Educational Qualification||Not Mention|
|Food Habit||Not Mention|
|Marital Status||Not Mention|
|Favorite Food||Not Mention|
|Favorite Colour||Not Mention|
Rehnuma Bhati, an Indian homemaker, is the wife of Riyaz Bhati, who is allegedly a gangster and close aide of famous Indian gangster Dawood Ibrahim. In November 2021, Rehnuma made headlines for accusing her husband of coercing her into having sexual relationships with some famous cricketers, sportspersons, and politicians.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rehnuma Bhati
Rehnuma Bhati is an Indian woman and the wife of a suspected aide of Indian gangster Dawood Ibrahim. According to reports, Rehnuma was forced by her husband, Riyaz Bhati, who is a suspected gangster and alleged Dawood Ibrahim aide, into having a physical relationship with a man in
2011-2012. In 2016, reportedly, she started living separately from her husband but was allegedly kidnapped and forced into prostitution again in 2019.
In an application dated 24 September 2021, Rehnuma Bhati accused her husband of coercing her to have sex with his business associates and other “high-profile” men numbered to be between 15 and 20. According to some media reports, in her application, Bhati didn’t provide any address or mention specific dates or places where the alleged incidents took place.
In November 2021, she publicly alleged that her husband, Riyaz, forced her into having sex with prominent cricketèrs like Hardik Panda and Munaf Patel. Rehnuma also, reportedly, named Rajeev Shukla, the Indian National Congress politician and ex-Vice President of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), and Prithviraj Kothari, the MD of RSBL.
Reportedly, she lodged a complaint at the Santacruz Police Station in October 2021 in which she claimed that her husband forced her into prostitution for over 15 years. In the complaint, Bhati also alleged that Riyaz was in possession of sensitive material, including her photos and videos, which he used to blackmail her. She further said that Riyaz threatened to kill her and their two children if she refused. However, no FIR was registered. She told a media publication.
Here’s all you need to know about Rehnuma Bhati’s rape case
Rehnuma Bhati, the wife of a suspected aide of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, has alleged that she was forced into sex with prominent cricketers like Hardik Pandya and Munaf Patel. As per reports, she lodged a complaint with the Santacruz police in October.
- In her complaint, the woman claimed that her husband Riyaz coerced her into prostitution for over 15 years.
- She also said that he allegedly has sensitive material, including photos and videos, to blackmail her with.
- He has also threatened her saying that he will kill their two children if his demands are not met.
- The list of people she was forced into sex with also includes names like Rajeev Shukla, the former chair of the Indian Premier League (IPL) and a politician of the Indian National Congress (INC).
- As per ANI, an investigation is underway. She has, however, not given out any details like time and place in her rape complaint.
- Besides that, her complaint also alleged that her husband Riyaz raped her.
- She mentions “unnatural sexual activities” committed against her by a cricketer and his friends under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Her husband Riyaz is a criminal. She has been booked many times in the past including for cases of forgery, extortion, and firing.
- Riyaz Bhati is reportedly a suspected associate of Ibrahim, head of the crime syndicate D-Company. He is also among the most wanted underworld names in India.
- He is also named in the 2021 case of alleged extortion involving Mumbai ex-cops Param Bir Singh and Sachin Vaze.
- Rehnuma also alleged that he is not being provided with any financial aid.