While gifting chocolates to the one you love is important on this day, here we share some wishes, messages, quotes, images, Facebook and Whatsapp status which can help you express yourself and your love better on this special day.
Lovely chocolates and lovely you,
Also lovely are all the things that you do,
But the loveliest of them all is the friendship between me and you!
On this special day, please accept these chocolates bought with utmost love and care for you. Happy Chocolate Day to you!
The Valentine’s Week is a yearly reminder to appreciate the people we love. Happy Chocolate Day to you!
Happy Chocolate Day to you! And do remember that while these chocolates are sweet and lovely, you are sweeter than them!
These chocolate become sweeter when I share them with you. Happy Chocolate Day!
It’s Chocolate Day today, and I thought it’s the right time for me to tell you that I love sharing everything with you.
Nothing can match your sweetness, not even these chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day to you!
While anyone can catch people’s eye, but it’s only a special person who can completely capture your heart and soul. For me that special person is you. Happy Chocolate Day to you!
Just like these chocolates bring happiness to you, you bring happiness in my life. Happy Chocolate Day to you!
All we need in life is love. But in case that’s a bit too much to ask, here are some sweet chocolates for you. Happy Chocolate Day!
Chocolates perfectly symbolises love– it’s sweet, soft and just perfect. Happy Chocolate Day!
I pray to God that you always remain as sweet as these chocolates. Happy chocolate day to you!
Love quotes by popular authors:
1. “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” William Faulkner
2. “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.” Alice Walker
3. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” Roald Dahl, The Witches
4. . “True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring—once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome…except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners. And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.” Stephen King, Wizard and Glass
5. “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty…you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.” J. D. Salinger
6. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” Charles Dickens
7. “Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything.” Ray Bradbury
8. “To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.” Mark Twain
9. “Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.” William Shakespeare
10. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” James Baldwin
11. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..” ― Nicholas Sparks, “The Notebook
13. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”― Pablo Neruda, “100 Love Sonnets”
14. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Bronte, “Wuthering Heights”
15. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
16. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”― Sarah Dessen
17. “Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.”
― William Shakespeare, “Hamlet”
18. “How do you spell ‘love’?” – Piglet
“You don’t spell it…you feel it.” – Pooh”
― A.A. Milne
19. “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” — Tennyson
20. “Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.” — John Keats